CLEANACCESS Archives

August 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Simon L. Bell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2006 17:48:30 -0400
Sure, I realize the patch was in ED state and I was aware of the fact it
would detect the new OS versions. However it also says in that same
document that "The 4.0(2) release is a mandatory upgrade for all 4.0(0)
and 4.0(1) systems. All customers on 4.0(0) or above should apply this
patch." It also doesn't mention that while these new OS detection
abilities are out there, oh by the way, you can't do anything with them.

Simon