CLEANACCESS Archives

August 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Miller, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 08:13:31 -0500
Usually when the login is grayed out, there is either a personal
firewall on the pc or there is no connection to the network.  Do you
remember if, after upgrading, the certified device list and the online
user lists were cleared?  I had a problem once after applying a patch,
where the list didn't clear and I had to kick the users off, then they
were able to login just fine.  You could also try clearing the temp
files and cookies.