CLEANACCESS Archives

July 2005

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
ken whittaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 08:04:57 -0400
   How would one go about de-certifying in bulk.   This is something that
 we want to be able to do , we just had CCA installed and one of our
 questions to the installer was how to log the users off in bulk at a
 certain time.. He said that there was no mechanism to do that.  So I'm most
 curious how your doing this ...

  ken ---

Ken Whittaker
Network Manager