CLEANACCESS Archives

July 2005

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"King, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jul 2005 09:13:51 -0400
Hmm..

You mean the Checks...  They're the only dialog boxes that have
"Automatically create a rule" in them.

Let's double check our terminology.

When I say rules screen, this is what I mean

http://www.mpking.com/file/rulesscreen.JPG

So you would need to create a requirement. (Option to the right of the
most left circle)