CLEANACCESS Archives

August 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Kelley, Tim" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 12:01:15 -0700
Hi Matt,

I had to go to our networking guru for this info.  He says: "The default
gateway's are setup on the CAS and the routes we have setup are pointing
at the trusted interface (well the virtual trusted ip). We have our
interfaces setup right i think, because if we cut off the cas, they stop
responding, and they are also getting dhcp."

-Tim

Tim Kelley
ResNet Coordinator
California State University, Chico