CLUBTENNIS Archives

September 2017

CLUBTENNIS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sammud Sharma <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sammud Sharma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2017 11:59:01 -0400
Hey everyone,

Reminder that practice starts today!

We are excited to see new and old faces of all levels tonight, so come out and join us to get the season started. Practice is from 6pm-7:30pm at the Varsity courts behind Yager Stadium. A couple things to remember:

1. Everyone must fill out the Athlete Registration before their first practice. This is for new and returning people and it must be completed every year. https://miamioh.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6Kkj4J1OHXNLolD

2. Non-marking tennis shoes must be worn! We will check all shoes before you are allowed on the courts.

3. This first week we will not require dues. If you are still debating on joining the club, there is no pressure to pay dues this week. We will have practices Monday thru Thursday. Next week we will start to require dues to be paid. ($80/semester, or $120 for the year)

4. If there are other questions, feel free to ask them at practice, or check out the website FAQs section. http://miamiuniversityclubtennis.weebly.com/faq.html

Hope to see everyone there and remember that the first couple of weeks will be very crowded, so do not be discouraged.

Best,
Sam & Gabby