CONNELLS Archives

February 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
William Cross <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 10:52:57 -0700
Hi all,

So many memories -- Doug nearly getting arrested for shoplifting gum in Salt lak
e City (He did
not do it, the shoplifter was someone who exited the store at just about the sam
e time --
David playing with a broken jaw shortly after getting out of the hospital.

My favorite was going to Boulder near the end of the last tour with my friend Mi
ke Connell
of the South Dakota Connell's.  We hung around a little bit with the guys before
 the show and
spent much time after the show backstage and on the bus.  The band was defininte
ly quite
tickled with having another Mike Connel present.

Bill Cross