CONNELLS Archives

April 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 11:58:07 -0400
Hey gang, as promised, I clipped everyone's postings about
the new web site, and faxed them to the webmaster at TVT.
Being a webmaster myself, I knew he would appreciate
the feedback and comments.  He called me to say thanks,
and he really appreciated it... Said he added soundbites for
all the earlier Connells albums too.  He's taking the
comments to his boss to show why all the time spent on
the web was so important, and I mentioned how there
were more than 200 devoted fans on this list, and he
said it is a good place to disseminate new info and keep
us posted when the webpage is refreshed, etc.

I'm passing along his thanks to everyone who
took the time to write.

thanks,
david smith
Washington DC TVT rep.