CONNELLS Archives

September 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Scott Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 1996 20:39:19 -0400
To those in the NC/Va area,

The Connells show in Richmond is scheduled to begin at 5:30 pm at the
Insbrook Pavilion.  Tickets are $5/ticket (What a steal!) and according to
the Ticketmaster salesperson they can only be purchased at a ticket center or
at the show.

I am definitely planning on attending this early evening show.  Please
contact me if you would like to carpool.  (I live 30 miles south of DC)  The
delivery of my first child could interfere with these plans (due date was
yesterday), but my unborn son already attended his first Connells show in May
while still in his mother's womb.  He has to be a die-hard fan by now.

Scott