CONNELLS Archives

October 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
DAVID BRADSHER <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 1995 23:35:16 EDT
Dillon Fence is one of my favorite bands, but unfortunately I have heard
from numerous sources that they have broken up (one of the sources being a
member of the Veldt... a seriously awesome band from this area). It sucks,
but was inevitable after losing half the band. The new guys are pretty
good, but it's just too hard to replace the old guys. I saw them play twice
last month, they drew a good crowd but it's not the same.

BTW, Kent Alphin is now in a band called Toast.

Also, C.O.C. is definitely from Raleigh. I used to hear them practice all
the time, they had a practice bin below my brother's band. I saw the
drummer at the State Fair last week, but anyway...

Dave