CONNELLS Archives

March 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sarah Andrews Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 06:06:29 PST
Oh, what the hell. ;-)

Sarah Andrews Cook
27
Born: Detroit, MI
Undergrad: William and Mary, Williamsburg, VA (Go, uh, Tribe!)
Currently: State College, PA, but soon to be moving to points unknown

I've only managed to see the Connells three times in concert. Once in
Detroit in early 1994 - and if anyone else from the list was there I'll
be amazed and impressed, because there were only about 75 people there
(I've never seen St. Andrews Hall so empty!). And twice here in State
College. Come back!

Other listening interests. Hmmm. I'm all over the place, but here are a
few: Barenaked Ladies, REM, Prefab Sprout, Sarah McLachlan, Emmylou
Harris, Melissa Ferrick, Whiskeytown, Tragically Hip, Danielle Howle and
the Tantrums, Tony Tidwell and the Scalded Dogs, Dave Matthews, Jeff
Buckley. I'm also involved in a cappella music (it's not just your dad's
barbershop anymore!) and choral music.

Anyway, that's me. :-)
pax,
Sarah