CONNELLS Archives

August 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 1 Aug 1996 01:37:53 -0400377_- I live in freakin' RALEIGH and haven't heard SHIT about the Connells.
We'll probably be the LAST city in the country to hear our OWN BAND. I'm
not joking. We need to get Richard Jewel up here to run the radio
stations!
If you know of anybody working at one of these radio conglomerate
stations, beg them to come here or get their station here up off their ASS!42_1Aug199601:37:[log in to unmask]