CONNELLS Archives

August 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jipson Art <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 1996 16:25:40 -0500
Hey Art, What is with Aug 20?  Did the release get pushed back from Aug 6?
Also, it is just as important to push the label to push the record as it is
to push radio and MTV.  If an album doesn't get label backing, radio
couldn't care less about it.  We must kick TVT in the butt too!!  Just a
thought.

*          Mark Nater          *

-Mark and everyone else,

I heard from Sharon at Black Park that the 20th was the release date.  Does
anyone have any other info?  I also wholeheartedly agree with Mark that we
need to get TVT to do more.  Does anyone have any ideas about that?

-Art