CONNELLS Archives

December 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 1995 21:35:56 EST
Well, I've had to ponder this a while (actually I've been
cramming for finals and haven't been able to respond).

My five fave of '95 are:

Fighting Gravity 'Forever=1day' (it won't be released until
    Friday but I got an advanced copy from the band and it is
    awesome-buy it, you'll love it)
Presidents of the United States of America (I just love 'Kitty')
From Good Homes 'Open Up the Sky' (the CD is great and these
    guys are just fun to hang out with and see in concert)
Silverchair 'Frogstomp' (you have to love a lead singer that
    will stagedive face first!)
Jimmy Buffett 'Barometer Soup' (what's a summer without a new
    CD from JB and at least one Buffett show!?)

--good god I went from ska to alternative to laid back to
Buffett--man what a year!

Peace,

keith