CONNELLS Archives

November 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Mike Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 1995 22:28:28 -0500
The greatest show I've ever seen, honestly, was the Connells at the Vic in
Chicago. I think I've posted this before, but it was just an amazing
experience. The band was willing to play just about anything we yelled out
in this beautiful, small Chicago club and by the end, my friend Martin and I
had made it all the way up to the stage and shook Dave's and Mike's hands
after the show. Two terrific encores that must have totalled about seven
songs. SECOND PLACE: The Judybats at the Metro in Chicago...one of their
last performances...SO good.

Mike