CONNELLS Archives

August 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lee Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 1997 15:29:19 -0400
Hi ,

I have now finished the covers tape and will mail out to the branches on
Monday. Your branch should contact you about reimbursement of the cassette
used and postage. If someone hasn't heard from their branch in one week,
please let me know and I can switch you to another branch.

It's a really good tape; most recordings are quality and more listenable than
the average live recording.

The setlist:

Side 1

Love & Mercy, Winn Dixie, Rocketman, Angel from Montgomery, Living in the
Past, Sweet Child o' Mine, Magnet & Steel, Play With Fire, 18, Brown Eyed
Handsome Man, For What It's Worth ( medley ), Check Yours One Time, Knockin'
on Heavens Door, The Backyard, His Latest Flame, Mandy, Locomotive Breath.

Side 2

Don't Bring Me Down, I Got You, Here Comes My Baby, Rio, Sweet Caroline,
Brandy ( Doug sings with Satellite Boyfriend ), Thorn In My Side, Rocky
Mountain Time, Wanted Dead or Alive, Oh Dana, Speed Racer, Under The
Boardwalk, Night Moves, It's Not Unusual, Photograph, Cold Beer.

Any questions to me at :

http://members.aol.com/Lrbcoll/connells.index.html