CONNELLS Archives

November 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Andrew Freck <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 1995 21:29:33 -0500
        YES! THE HOODOO GURUS!!!

        I'd have to say that their release, Stone Age Romeos, is one of my all
time favorite albums. I have SAR on tape and Kinky on CD. These Aussies
are extremely under rated. In fact, Kinky was the first CD I ever owned.

        A few years back I logged into a local Amiga BBS and the sysop
just happened to be Australian. When he saw that my handle was HOODOO
GURU he was so shocked that he automatically made me CO-OP! Small world...

Andrew

P.S. - Anyone interested in getting a copy of a HOODOO GURUS version of
The Little Drummer Boy?