CONNELLS Archives

June 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 May 1998 18:23:30 EDT
This might sound a bit odd, but if anyone here is familiar w/ the Norfolk area
or that which surrounds it, I need some help. I need to locate a Catholic
church, preferably one close to the Harborfest site as this is my first trip
to Norfolk (should have caught the Westerberg show, should have caught the
Westerberg show...). The only thing I've been finding w/ keyword seaches
online have been born-again and Baptists...(I mean, I know we're a small breed
down south, but jeez, even Jesse Helms allows one across from his church in
Raleigh...) Address/directions and mass times would be great. Email me
privately.

many thanks in advance,
Erica (blue [log in to unmask])