CONNELLS Archives

March 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Crider <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 23:49:25 -0600
I live in the Dallas area and work in the Marketing department of an oil
company.  Having indulged my passion for music for over 30 years now,
the not-at-all inclusive list must start with Beatles, Neil Young, Led
Zeppelin and Bob Dylan, but also includes Connells, Juliana Hatfield,
Liz Phair, Steve Wynn/Dream Syndicate, Sheryl Crow, Yes, Smithereens,
Social Distortion, Emerson Lake and Palmer, Local H, Nirvana, Clash,
Metallica (early), Cracker, Alice in Chains, Pere Ubu, Black Sabbath,
Bowie, CCR, Dead Kennedys, Dramarama, Grand Funk, Tull, REM, Stones,
Ramones, Lou Reed/VU, Wire, Pink Floyd and probably 100 more.  Sorry for
the lack of brevity...
David Crider