CONNELLS Archives

February 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Wayne Petit <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 1997 20:35:37 -0500
All I know is that I left my computer for three days and came home
tonight to find some 52 emails waiting!!! 95% of them were "favorite
song" replies. Everyone has there own opinion of the best and worst
songs and I could care less if someone thinks 'Sal' is worse than 'Get a
Gun'.
        I've been on this list for almost 2 years and must admit this is the
most response I've ever seen. But, lets try to move on to new and more
important topics, like the tape tree for example. JBN and Kevin have
some good ideas, but they seem to get lost amist the 'favorites' coming
in every 5 minutes.
        A couple people out there got a good recording of the recent House of
Blues concert. There was talk last year about using that for a tape
tree. That would be an excellent concert to spread around to the less
fortunate who have no Connell's boots.

Wayne