CONNELLS Archives

March 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lisa Schultz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 08:30:24 -0700
Hi!  I'm fairly new to this list, and i live in colorado.
A few of the many bands i listen to, besides the connells, are:  r.e.m.,
soul asylum, the 'mats, poster children, superchunk, uncle tupelo/son
volt/wilco, built to spill,
steve earle, mike watt, afghan whigs, descendents, blue mountain, giant
sand,
bob mould/husker du, marah, neil young, the beatles, old 97's, meat
puppets,
the feelies, nirvana, let's active, bob dylan, michelle shocked, new order,
xtc,
willie nelson, sixteen horsepower, lemonheads, the buck pets, bob marley,
hole,
big head todd and the monsters, guy clark, alpha blondy...and the list goes
on.
When can we expect the new connells album?

                ~lisa

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is
music.

       -Aldous Huxley