CONNELLS Archives

March 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 20:56:42 EST
Hello to all on this lovely Georgia evening,

Today I received the new Gene cd "Revelations". Gene is an English band who
are known for their stunning singles and live shows. After listening to this
import (for now) cd, I have to recommend it for Connells fans, esp if you like
the sound from the "OSW" days. The new Gene cd is even produced by Hugh Jones.
Very highly recommended.

Has anyone heard hints on a title for the new Konnells cd?

Leee