CONNELLS Archives

May 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Steve Cain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 1997 08:26:00 -0500
>Is this a Connells discussion group or what?  Personally, I think the
>whole "tribute" album is a great idea for those who are interested,
>but I and about 7/8 of the rest of the list are not participating in
>this. Is there any way this side-topic can be moved to another
>location?

I am personally very interested in the progress of this tribute, even
though I am not contributing a song or helping in any other way, other
than to give general cheerleading and encouragement.

I'm sure many of us plan to obtain one of these CDs/cassettes once they
are ready, so that does make us participants in a sense.

Besides, in the more than year-and-a-half I have been on this list, I
have observed that almost anything that even tangentially concerns The
Connells is fair game.  It is not strictly and solely a "Connells
discussion group."  Personally I think that makes it more interesting.
A more compelling dynamic, if you will.