CONNELLS Archives

June 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Chris Spruck <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 23:46:58 -0400
>>The
>>Connells are the only band that record *and* play live well.  Such a
>>rarity.
>
>They are one of the few but I wouldn't say, *ONLY*.

I have to throw these in:

Son Volt - a smidge country, mostly rockish, but hard to describe, except
VERRRRRY good
Billy Pilgrim - 2 guys, similar to the Indigo Girls, terrific acoustic
guitar, but not as "folky" and can really blow the doors off when they wanna
Semisonic - sorta mainstream, I know, but I just saw them play a festival,
and they're great live

Email me off-list if you're interested in web sites, MP3s, etc.

Chris

(done for tonight, no, really!)