CONNELLS Archives

July 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Thomas C Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 14:32:01 -0400
I have to agree with those of you who don't like the backing vocals and
strange noises on Glade.  They took one of the best melodies on the album
and lost it underneath all the goofiness going on in the background.

I felt the same way on WFAD with Just Like That.  It's almost like they
weren't confident the songs were good enough to stand on their own (which,
in both cases, they are).

Other than that, great album - and I still really _like_ Glade, despite
the negatives.

-- Tom Parker <[log in to unmask]>