CONNELLS Archives

February 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 11:02:56 PST
Jarratt Gill wrote:
> Someone also mentioned Jeff Lynn who I believe produced Tom Petty's Full
Moon Fever Album which also landed him in the Traveling Wilburys.  I think
he could be real good for the band as well.<

Jeff Lynne DID produce this Petty album...he also produced the late Roy
Orbison's final album which featured the hit, "You Got It", & George
Harrison's CLOUD NINE effort...his influence has rubbed off on Mike Campbell
too as reflected by the production work on Robin Zander's solo album...it's
a studio sound which would work well with The Connells