CONNELLS Archives

September 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Steve Cain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 1997 14:45:00 -0500
Apologies for the lack of Connells content, to those who are perturbed by
such things...

Does anybody know anything about the band Cibo Matto?  I saw them on TV the
other night and thought they were pretty cool.  Reviewers quoted by the
CDNow site have good things to say about them, too.

Maybe somebody who owns some of their material could make a tape for me...?
Just so I'll know whether to spring for a whole CD or not. :)

--Steve