CONNELLS Archives

October 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Adrienne Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 1995 15:29:20 -0400
Hi,

Just a quick question for anyone who can help me out.... I'm new to the list
and was SO happy to find it....

In Canada it's impossible to find any Connells merchandise except for their
regular albums, and even those are on import and cost a fortune, but I'm
willing to part with the cash for a good cause!  Does anyone know of any
companies or stores with Connells merchandise that do mail order, either by
e-mail or regular mail?  Any help is REALLY appreciated!

No one around here seems to have even heard of the Connells,  I honestly
only know one person who owns a copy of any of their cd's, and the only time
I've ever even heard them on the radio was over four years ago. (seriously!)

Any news on if they'll be around Canada sometime in the near (ok, even the
distant) future?

Thanks
Adrienne