CONNELLS Archives

October 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 1996 12:41:42 -0500
Somebody -- I think it was Mike Orren -- asked a few days ago
about the alleged Nov. 9 Connells show in Dallas.

I just got the new edition of _The Met_, and the show is mentioned
in the "Touring" sidebar on page 33:  "November 9: Connells, Galaxy
Club".

I called the Galaxy Club concert line earlier this week and the show
was not mentioned, but it (the recording) only went through about the end
of October.

Re: Conan O'Brien -- I got next week's TV Guide a couple of days ago,
and the blurb for the October 9 Conan show mentioned that The
Connells are scheduled, so in case you needed more confirmation of
that, there it is.

Countdown:
  6 days to Conan
  37 days to Galaxy