CONNELLS Archives

November 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Art Jipson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 1997 16:34:40 -0500
Hey everyone,

Like everybody else I am gettting very excited waiting for the new record
after reading recent reports from Bill and Lee.  However, I am writing
about things Connell-past.  Now that I am free and clear of all the taping
and done (!Finally!) with some school related work, I am offering to make
four, no more than five tapes for people who missed out on the Strange
Little Arrangement  compilation tape.  I am not going to spend a lot of
time on this, so... the first four or five people who e-mail me off list
will get a tape.  Of course, we will have set up some kind of arrangement
for the tape.  I never, ever charge for something like this...I am willing
to try and trade for other tapes (video or audio) or send me two blank
video tapes.  At any rate, I want to try and help the few people who were
not on the list at the time that we did this.

T-shirts.  How many people are willing to pay $15-18 for a Connells list
t-shirt, design to be discussed and created later.  PLEASE, please send
this to me privately off-list ([log in to unmask]).

Ok, enough of my yakin' on with the show...

-Art

Art Jipson
Department of Sociology, Gerontology, and Anthropology
Upham Hall, Miami University, Oxford, Ohio 45056
513-529-2637 (o)
513-529-8525 (f)
Me:  http://miavx1.muohio.edu/~ajjipson
NCSA:  http://miavx1.muohio.edu/~ajjipson/NCSA.htmlx
Connells:  http://miavx1.muohio.edu/~ajjipson/connells.htmlx
   "Didn't I say sorry, Didn't I say dear, Didn't I consider, Didn't I
stand clear..."
        - M. Connell, The Connells
   "Claiming stupidness for daring..." -R. Gates, The Spinanes