CONNELLS Archives

November 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
RANDY NORRIS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 1995 20:47:06 -0500
OK, posting for the first time I'm going to have to ask a boring
administrative question - can someone tell me how to get my "Connells"
messages to come in as a digest rather than as individual posts?  I'd rather
receive them all-in-one, but I can't remember the command to do it.
Now, more interesting stuff- after seeing them in concert for the third time
2 or 3 weeks ago, I decided to get their 2 oldest albums, which I didn't
have yet - Boylan Heights and Darker Days.  The latter seems so different
from their other stuff, the voice quality is really different, like some
band known for their '80's stuff, but I can't think of the band's name.
What band would you all compare the "Darker Days" stuff to?  Does anyone
else think it's really different from their other stuff?
For what it's worth, "see what it is that they see" gets my confident vote!

Randy Ellen Norris
Winston-Salem, NC