CONNELLS Archives

February 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jack Langworthy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 05:27:28 -0800
Hey everyone,

Sorry this is a little late, but tomorrow (tues. feb.16th) I am
interviewing George for the next newsletter.  I am wondering if there
are any questions you would like me to ask him?  I have a number of
Q's already planned, but I'm looking for a few more. How about sending
me some Q's that he might not normally be asked in a "regular"
interview.  I'm looking for fun, creative stuff.

I must have these before tomorrow morning.  Feel free to eMail me
directly.  I'll give credit for the Q's where credit is due!  Thanks a
lot.

Jack
P.S.--  Wilson H., do you have any tidbits you can throw me that would
show George I did my homework?  Nothing too juicy, just something that
would make him laugh?