CONNELLS Archives

December 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Adrienne Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 1995 12:13:29 -0500
This has probably already been mentioned, but I haven't had a chance to read
all my mail lately (you know, exam and essay season....) so I don't know for
sure, but I thought I'd post it just in case.....

Everyone seems really into the Hoodoo Gurus, so if you don't have it yet,
and you're getting all festive at the moment, there's a cd called A Lump of
Coal which is a christmas album with various artists on it.  The Hoodoo
Gurus do a version of Little Drummer Boy.....  Other artists on it are the
Odds, Crashtest Dummies, Henry Rollins, the Primitives, etc..... It's not
new though, released in 1991....