CONNELLS Archives

May 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jay Pasquantonio <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 May 1996 14:42:45 +0000
I guess the Connells will be doing minimal touring this summer until the
album release in August.  If anyone hears about a show in the upper
midwest, I sure would appreciate it if they could post it.  Until then,
I hope everybody has a good summer, and that Doug catches plenty of
fish.  Maybe I'll see him out on the water...

Jay Pasquantonio

"Nick looked down into the clear, brown water, colored from the pebbly bottom,
and watched the trout keeping themselves steady in the current with wavering
fins. As he watched them they changed their positions by quick angles, only
to hold steady in the fast water again. Nick watched them a long time."

-Ernest Hemingway