CONNELLS Archives

September 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 1996 09:57:51 -0500
> ------------------------------
>
> Date:    Wed, 11 Sep 1996 23:17:32 -0400
> From:    Scott Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: DC record release party
>
> David,
>
> Unfortunately, I found out about The Bayou party the day after it occurred or
> else I would've been there.  I am anxiously trying to get my hands on the
> Fifth Fret CD Single as well as the European Maybe CD Single.  Do you know of
> anything????
>
> A bunch of friends and I are definitely going to the show on Oct 2nd (It will
> be the 7th time I've seen them in a little under 2 years).  Those extra
> ticket may be needed.
>
> Please reply if you know of any pre-concert festivities in the DC area.  As
> of now we will probably go to a DC pub prior to the show.
>
> Other than myself, a girl named Bridgett is on this mailing list who resides
> in the DC area.
>
> Take care,
>
> Scott

I too heard about the party too late.  Ah, tragic.  Does anyone know the
price for tix for the 9:30 show?  I'm seriously considering skipping my
Wednesday night class to go.  Oh, Glenn, I totally agree about WHFS.  I
can't bring myself to listen to them much anymore.

A frustrated George Mason student,

Kerri