CONNELLS Archives

June 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jun 1998 22:07:21 EDT
>> Didn't the Connells used to play Hammerjacks (before they tore it down)?

Yup, they did.  Saw them there myself many years ago.

OK, several people on the list have mentioned heading to the show on Sunday.
I will be there all the way from northern PA, with friends from Delaware and
NC.  Anyway, I'm always looking to meet other Connell's fans, so if you see
me, stop me and say Hi.  I'm 6' tall with shoulder-length brown hair, and I'll
be wearing a *special* t-shirt.  I'll also be with Dede who gave her
description earlier this week.  See you there!
Kimberly :}