CONNELLS Archives

December 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Winston Baccus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 1995 14:55:00 -0600
>Could someone give me the code on the new 3lb Thrill album please?  I can't
>seem to find it anywhere, so I thought I'd try to order it.  Nobody here has
>a clue as to who they are, and the only reason I found Book of Bad Thoughts
>is because I found it while I was in New York city three and a half years
>ago....  Any help is really appreciated!
>
>Adrienne

Sorry, a friend of mine has borrowed my CD, so I don't have it on me, but
check this out for some info:

http://www.sony.com/Music/ArtistInfo/3lbThrill/

from:       winston baccus - [log in to unmask]
     http://www.onramp.tuscaloosa.al.us/~wbaccus1/home.html
     home of Dakoda Motorhome / hamHQ / Guadalcanal Diary
    My band, HAM has a CD out. Check us out at my home page!