CONNELLS Archives

July 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 1998 19:44:58 -0500
im am still quite the opposite... i really, really dont like Ring, unlike most of
the list members, and Still Life really disappoints me. i think that i was
expecting something a little heavier.. deeper.. WFAD was the total opposite of
Still Life and Ring. it was the first album that felt original since Fun & Games
and it totally satisfied me. the music was original and unlike anything thing
they have ever done... addind to the progression from one album to the next. i
had once haope that this would be THE album... but after listening to it for this
short while there is no chance this album will go anywhere