CONNELLS Archives

November 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jeff Brenneman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 1997 18:57:24 EST
Connells List Family,

   I'm still awaiting my copy of the video. I've tried to contact my
branch but have received no responses. (Chris F, please contact me if you
see this message.) If any branch would be so kind to pick me up as a
leaf, I'd really appreciate it!!

As far as the T-shirt, Count me in, cool idea Art (& Joakim!)

On the covers thread, I bet the band would do a great version of "Blinded
By The Light." I've heard snippets of Zep's "Your Time Is Gonna Come."
I'd love to hear a full version of that one too.

The recording update sounds great! Let's hope the band is relaxing &
enjoying themselves while they're busting butt to make us, the fans,
happy.

Later All,
Jeff Brenneman
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Palms/9904