CONNELLS Archives

April 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jack Langworthy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 10:48:00 -0400
Hey TVT,
Just wanted to write a quick note of thanks for the x-cellent new Connells
pages plus the Real Audio songs.  You guys have done The Connells right with
this addition and I appreciate it.  Keep up the good work, and please
promote The Connells new album like it's the only album release for TVT this
year.  I'll be looking for those ads in Rolling Stone soon.....
Best Regards,
Jack
Jack N. Langworthy  513.733.3119
Marketing Director,
Think Web - New Media
 Internet/Web Development, eBusiness Consulting & Systems Integration
eMail: [log in to unmask]
http://www.cncs.org