CONNELLS Archives

November 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Adrienne Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 1995 17:03:03 -0500

(is that what we're called?!  Ewwww.)

> What, IYHO, is/are the
>definitive Connells tune(s) that got left out? Here's the list:
>
>          Scotty's Lament       All Sinks In
>          Choose A Side         Get A Gun
>          Pawns                 One Simple Word
>          Over There            Take a Bow
>          Home Today            Slackjawed
>          I Suppose             Carry My Picture
>          Something to Say      '74 - '75
>          Fun and Games         Hey You
>          Sal                   New Boy
>          Fine Tuning           Disappointed
>          Inside My Head        Logan Street
>          Uninspired            Wonder Why
>          Saturday Nite (USA)   Living in the Past
>          Stone Cold Yesterday  I Got You
>          Speak to Me

Well, there are a good bunch of my favourites that didn't make the
cut....atleast ten, but then that would mean that I'd have to find ten to
knock off of your list.... and they're pretty good too.  Hmmmm.... ok. Let's
give this a try.

I think I'd take off Slackjawed, Carry My Picture and ... ummm... oh forget
that idea!  I can't decide on any others to take off, so let's just make up
another tape and add Motel, Ten Pins, Lay Me Down, What Do You Want, Set the
Stage, The Joke, Waiting My Turn, Any Day Now, and Running Mary.  (like I
always say, when you can't make up your mind, take the easy way out and make
up your own rules)

Adrienne

oh, by the way, just a quick note to anyone who wants onto the x-mas
tree....the day after tomorrow's your last chance to get in on it.... after
that I'm sending out the addresses to everyone who's gotten in touch with
me.  If I've got an uneven number of names I'll need someone who wants to
make up two tapes instead of one (and get two in return!).  If no one wants
to, I'll do it, no problem, let me know.    I'll take the first person who
gets a private e-mail to me for it.....