CONNELLS Archives

November 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Diana L Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 12:55:10 -0500
Hi, everyone!

Hate to keep beating on this poor old deceased equine, but is
*anyone*--anyone at all--still interested in this tribute CD idea?  I've
posted a couple of times in the last month or so and have only received a
couple of replies.  If I don't get a least...say, 10...people willing to
contribute or help in any  way, it's definitely dead.  I'll give everyone
until next Friday (Nov. 21) to get back to me.

I and a few other list members are still wanting to do this, so please
get back to me about it!  I think we can do it and it'll be really cool
(as well as fun.)  And I'm the fool willing to shoulder all the work
here, all y'all gotta do is record a song!:)

Dede Davis
"Wouldn't you like to try?"--MCC