CONNELLS Archives

October 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jipson Art <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 1996 11:01:43 -0500
Well,

I goofed.  The address for 120 minutes is [log in to unmask]  I think someone
already pointed this out.  Sorry for the mix up.  Lets send tons of mail to
them.  Maybe that way, we can start to see more Connells videos.  I have
already mailed them a few times.  Yesterday and today.  I think that if we all
send e-mail then that would account for about 200+ e-mails.  So, get your
friends to send mail and request the new Connells videos!

Oh, we also need to continue to call and e-mail radio stations.  Does anyone
have a list of radio stations to call?  I have been calling a few radio
stations around my area.  If we send mail and call radio stations, we might
help the Connells. So, please, please call those stations and send that
E-mail.

For people looking for merchandise, Black Park is your Connells shop.  Try
them at [log in to unmask] or call at 919-834-5977 or write them at:

Black Park Management
400 W. Morgan Street
suite 200
Raleigh, NC 27603

For people who want dates, check out the web site at:

http://miavx1.muohio.edu/~ajjipson/connells.htmlx

The dates are with the new record info.

-Art