CONNELLS Archives

October 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Evan Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 1996 17:42:18 -0400
In a message dated 96-10-01 16:51:58 EDT, Caroline writes:

<< Heya everyone.. I need some help from y'all!I I have been waiting _so_
 long to see
 The Connells here in California. They are finally coming.. but there is
 one big problem: they are playing at The House of Blues. This
 means that you have to be 21+ to see them! I am not 21 yet, so the big
 chance that I was hoping to get is gone... does anyone have any
 suggestions of HOW I can see them? Thanks!>>

The band usually hangs out prior to their shows and is very approachable.
 Maybe someone on the list can give them your name at a show before the House
of Blues show to try to get you on the guest list.  It's worth a shot, at
least.  I'll try to remember if I get a chance to talk to them at the D.C.
show tomorrow night.

Jamie