CONNELLS Archives

October 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kevin Ring <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 09:30:19 -0400
The good news (at least for me) is that the Connells show in raleigh on Nov
7 is an NCSU only affair.  It's a homecoming show.  The bad news is for
everyone else that lives in the area that was planning on going to the
show, because you have to have an NCSU ID to even buy a ticket, plus you
have to show one at the door to get in.

however, they do guest tickets for the football game, so they might do it
for this show.  I'm going to check into it so that I and the other state
students on the list might be able to help those less fortunate (ie
carolina students) into the show...

I'll keep those who are interested posted.

kevin

Kevin Ring [log in to unmask]
"Mental illness is the road to freedom" - Pigface