CONNELLS Archives

February 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cheryl Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 12:04:14 EST
I'm not sure if I'm the only person who is truly amused by this stuff, but
here is
"Upside Down", translated into German ("Oberseite Unten") & back again.
Favorite line- "Maintenance of the recess I my feet in air " :

Top side down

If you ask me, what the fact that I do not only think of this me thinks you of
that. Do you try to speak? First I try to hum it am just that my total does
not add above.

OH -, case, which I, left me to mine, while maintenance is explained to me
within the maintenance, supply to indicate within the fold does, while I brush
away the flies. It is so hard.

You do not ask me that, I do not seem to know. I am a slow bit, yeah attempt
going? I take the even bus, he is not worth which the foot -- is everything
good?

OH left me to status my case, which I am informed which me filters in a fact,
confuses it for a thought OH -, I would use rather my time to impregnate
inform.

Maintenance of the recess I my feet in air and in my heading from the reason
OH -, I go around top side down. If I stop, I cannot see, you stars I to hear
not be able that a..tone OH I goes around Oberseit