CONNELLS Archives

August 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
WRIGHT KEVIN <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 1995 12:19:12 CDT
 > I thought the photo of the band on the back of the insert was a
> little cheesy.

>I always prefer cheese to pretentious unprocessed feeling....especially
>the kind that squirts out of the can... and that's what the Connells are
>all about: Easy Cheese.

Yesterday I was talking to an East Coast salesperson and he referred to
Wisconsin as being in a different time zone, and "behind the cheeze curtain"
(Soviet reference, for any non-cultural Americans who might be present).

Just thought I'd share that, it made me laugh.  I'm from Detroit, but after 9
years in brewtown I feel indoctrinated into cheezehead land sometimes.  Let's
not forget, the BoDeans, Liberace, Chris Farley (SNL), and Frank Lloyd Wright
were all cheezeheads.  So calling the Connells Easy Cheeze (a great band name,
by the way) is quite a compliment.

kevin I.B.