CONNELLS Archives

October 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Neil Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 1995 16:59:00 PDT
Hi,

I've been a Connells fan for around a year now. I know this isn't as
long as it appears most of you have known this band but bear in mind
that they have only started to become reasonably well-known here in the
UK in the last year or so. Hopefully they'll play some shows in the UK
next year. Can anyone tell me if they've been to the UK before as I know
that they've been in Germany this year where they're apparently quite
big?
I think I read that they're not doing any shows until the next record is
completed early next year but if anyone has any details about future
European tours I'll be interested to know.
Anyway that's it from me now, thanks in advance for any info you can
give.

Neil W