CONNELLS Archives

April 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Gem-Ann Reagan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 01:50:48 -0500
You will all be pleased to know that Jersey Girl is making her way
around the country.  I thought it was all an urban legend until...I
witnessed her in the flesh tonight at the House of Blues in New Orleans.
Yes, she was there, exactly as Cheryl described...drunk, scantilly clad,
stringy bleached hair.  She first balanced on some guy's shoulders, and
then right before my very eyes...she danced on stage.  Well, at least
until the roadie ushered her off.

Watch out folks...Jersey Girl may be on her way to your neighborhood.

Hoping the dancing pizza makes its way here next time instead,
Gem-Ann

www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Studio/4400