CONNELLS Archives

March 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ed Winters <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 22:55:01 EST
hey cathy,

I read your email and couldn't help but notice your band list.  lo and behold
I saw that one of your favorite bands was the judybats.  my name's ed and I
played guitar with the 'bats from 87 to 94.  I loved the band and wished that
we had either been more successful or at least simply stayed in knoxville and
made records for the few who enjoyed jeff's voice.

normally I don't respond to stuff on the email list simply because I don't
have time to sort through it all, but I don't really see people list the 'bats
on their band favorite lists anymore.

I 've always loved the connells from the times they played at UTK back in my
college days in the eighties.  and they are really nice guys.  we played with
them at the clinton inaugural in 92 at Independance Hall in DC.  Very fun.

take care,

ed winters